Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I finally got it!

Okay, so I am a little slow, but I got it figured out and without help! I am still learning, but I hope that you all enjoy the pictures. I will try to keep up with it, that way I don't have to keep emailing pictures to everyone! Enjoy seeing my wonderful boys, I know I do!!!

2 comments:

lydia said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Rachel! I am glad you have joined us, and that I can see pics of your little men! They are absolute dolls, btw.
Blogs can be extremely addictive, but to help you save time I highly recommend setting up your homepage with igoogle.com, that way you can see at a quick glance who has updated their blog. Good luck.
Come and visit me, too! Shanna has a blog too, if you're interested.

Rachel said...

rachel! im so happy you did this! you wont regret it i promise im excited to see you guys all the time now! if you have any questions at all id love to help!
ps it is so wierd seeing amidon somewhere else ;)