Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Water Hockey

So, Caleb has this little friend that is a BIG story teller. He is always telling Caleb things that aren't true, and Caleb being a nieve kid believes him. Well, Caleb was telling his friend that he plays ice hockey and so his friend responded with "Well I play water hockey." So now Caleb wants to play water hockey. Kurt and I keep telling him that there is no such thing as water hockey, but he won't believe us. So.... the other day I walk outside and the boys are in the pool with their sticks and hockey balls. I asked what they were doing and Caleb says " We're playing water hockey, see mom, I told you there is water hockey!" What a punk. I had to get it on camera, so these are our pictures of Water Hockey!



2 comments:

Kara J said...

Haha, that's hilarious! Lon and I love it! We want to play water hockey with your boys! They would probably kick our trash! It's things like water hockey that make us so sad you guys live so far away. ;)

Jen said...

How funny! Caleb is such a smart boy. I wish you guys lived close to us so we could play too!!!