Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Caleb

August 30th, my little boy turned 6!!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten. He had a great party. While mom and dad were getting ready for the party, Caleb had fun playing in the sand with Carter and his cousin Sam. Caleb was the lucky one to be buried.
Caleb wanted a Transformer pinata. I think that was the biggest hit (no pun intended) of the party. The kids loved it. (now of course Carter says he has to have one for his party)




He wanted Transformer cupcakes instead of a cake. The cupcakes had Transformer rings on them.
After the birthday party, it was time for a family party. Nana, Papa, Becky, Makayla and Sam all came over. We had a nice BBQ and opened even more presents.

Nana and Papa gave Caleb this scooter. He has been asking for a two wheel scooter for a while. He loved it, plus it is green, his favorite color!!!
Reusing the cupcakes. I didn't want to make a cake when we had so many cupcakes left over. No harm in recycling. (I am just going green.)





4 comments:

Hayden Life said...

Your kids are so cute! How are you? Where are you living now? I am in Texas and love being a mom.

tHe FeLt CrEw said...

I Love seeing all the new pictures of your boys.....Boys are such fun, stressful but way fun! It is good to see you guys, you have a beautiful little family and you always look so happy!! :) take care

Kara J said...

Rachel, I love the pictures!! I think Lon is jealous of how much fun your boys have. Maybe we should get Lon a transformers pinata next year for his birthday. We love you guys! Happy Birthday Caleb!

Jen said...

This most be the post-nanny message board here...lol! I love party's, but man I love when they're all over even better. Happey belated birthday, Caleb