Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Funny

We only have one vehicle right now seeing that Kurts truck is in the shop (not so funny). Anyhow, while we were driving him to work today, I saw a really funny bumper sticker. It was on a really big black truck. It said.... I love poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead animals with a stick.
Hilarious. Well at least I thought so. Kurt thought is was extremely stupid. I said haven't you ever poked a dead animal before. He hadn't. I think you have to have poked a dead animal to find any humor in it. I thought that all kids do things like that. Or maybe just ones in Utah.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I swear I left a comment on here a while back. I think my computer is going nuts. Anyhow, I thought this was hilarious! Just goes to show that amazing people have a great sense of humor! Loved it!