
My computer or Blogger is being dumb. My pictures are in the wrong order. I have tried multiple times to fix it, I give up. So here are the pictures. I ran in my first race ever. It was a 5K. I am hoping to work up to a half marathon at this point. This was a good starting place. I am actually running in another 5K on Thanksgiving. Hopefully I can better my time. After my race, the boys were in a kid race. Caleb won first place in that one. But he really had to try, that girl gave him a good race. (We were making fun of him saying that he almost got beat by a girl. (not that thats a bad thing)) Caleb is in the blue shirt.
This is what the boys were doing while waiting for me.This is Carter running the race. He is in the white sweatshirt. Every one that ran got a prize, so Carter didn't care that he didn't win the race.
Caleb with his First Place Blue Ribbon and his prize that he picked out!
Kurt thought that it would be funny to put the First Place ribbon on me. Caleb was having a hard time understanding how I didn't win the race. He kept asking me why I lost. I told him that I ran it just for fun. He doesn't get it. He said that I should have won like he did. He doesn't have an ego problem, does he?
Caleb with his First Place Blue Ribbon and his prize that he picked out!
Kurt thought that it would be funny to put the First Place ribbon on me. Caleb was having a hard time understanding how I didn't win the race. He kept asking me why I lost. I told him that I ran it just for fun. He doesn't get it. He said that I should have won like he did. He doesn't have an ego problem, does he?

4 comments:
Yay! Congrats! You look awesome!
Yeah Rach that is awesome....I just started running again and I am going to run a half marathon in Jan, I am sure I will die considering I am only up to 5 miles... You look awesome and That is fun that you run, now i can conversate with another runner...
Wow! I'm so impressed! I have never had the endurance nor need to run a marathon but I'm so happy that you can! I just hate running.. Congrats! and good luck in your next one!!
Are you sure it was uphill or did it just seem like it?
Goncrats!
-Lon
Post a Comment