Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oops

I forgot to put these pictures with the last ones.
The kids had a lot of fun playing up in the boys room. They were playing dress up and putting on puppet shows. It was fun watching them all play well together. I didn't get a great shot of them doing the puppet shows, but you get the gist of it. They put the blanket down and were putting their hands out under it. You can't see him, but Caleb is on the top bunk holding the blanket up.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Now that's what you call fun! I'd probably go nuts, cause I'm one of those ocd moms who for some reason can't stand blankets hanging or in a pile. My boys LOVE to put every blanket that we own in a huge pile with every pillow we own and call it their space ship. It drives me nuts everytime. Guess I just need to be a better mom. Heck, I should probably pretend I'm an astronaut or something. What an awful mom I am. I just know that I'm the one that always has to put everything away. Dang how I hate cleaning. I'd rather eat horse poop than to clean. Ok, bad visuale! Sorry! I know you'll enjoy it though. The End........ Okay, now that my novel is over I think that I should go to bed. Hope you all are doing well and feeling well! Love ya lots, and miss ya tons! Move to NC