One of the parents was there taking pictures at Caleb's last game. He got some pretty good shots of Caleb, so I thought that I would post them. It was a really good game, probably Caleb's best yet. (Caleb is the maroon one with an American flag on his sleeve.) Kurt and I love this shot, notice how big the kid behind him is. He is one of the smallest out there.

He is so aggressive and always going after the puck.

You can usually expect at least 1 goal from Caleb everygame. (I'm a proud parent, can you tell.) I really love watching him play. He has such a love for the game!
1 comment:
Rachel,
I don't remember how I came across your blog but you have a darling family!! I know you guys live in New England but I'm not positive where. My little family is moving back East in May. It'd be fun if we were close. E-mail me! katepet8 at gmail dot com
Katie (Edmunds) Pettey
Post a Comment