Sunday, April 26, 2009

Egg Hunt

I know that Easter was weeks ago, but I have been so busy lately I just haven't had time to post. So, hopefully over the next couple of days I will be able to catch up. We have a load of pictures!
We had an Easter egg hunt at our church. It was a lot of fun, the boys really enjoyed it. Braden was even old enough to get into it this year. This is Braden and our friend Logan.
Look, I found another egg. Braden was actually picky about the eggs he would or wouldn't pick up. It was funny to watch.


Caleb checking out what is inside the egg!

Carter showing his goods!
Carter was the only one who would stand by the bunny for a picture.

Caleb & Carter
It was a fun morning.



2 comments:

www.ibuykorea.com said...

Very nice blog! ^^
do you know Seoul, Korea?
if not, feel free to visit me.
Thanks a lot ^^

Jen said...

Very cuter pictures! Looks like the boys had fun hunting eggs!