Sunday, January 31, 2010

Recent Picts

Kurt took a picture of me asleep on the couch with all 4 boys with me. What a good morning, usually they wouldn't let me sleep. These are Braden's new Christmas jammies, I love them, so I just had to take a picture of him in them.


I had to post this picture. It is one of the few pictures I have of Kurt. Whenever I pull out the camera, he always puts his hand in front of his face.



Braden got into my makeup. He had mascara all over his face, this is after I had wiped some off (then I remembered that I should take a picture first.) He was so proud, he came running down stairs to show me.




Beckett and Braden (yes, still with make up on)


What a cute boy! Beckett is getting so big, he is now sitting up by himself.



He LOVES his solid foods. He gets so excited if he even sees it. (Gotta love Carter too!)



Braden's own special way of saying HI!




Look at that precious face!



Braden put on one of Becketts shirts. Then he couldn't get it off, cause it was too small. I was laughing so hard. Carter got upset with he said "Mom, why are you laughing, Braden needs your help, he can't get it off." Don't worry, I helped him, just as soon as I got a picture.



My sweet angel! It doesn't get much cuter than that.




3 comments:

ForeverMeagan said...

I love reading your blog. Its great to see you all so happy!

Jana said...

Rachel- Beckett is so cute! He has your gorgeous eyes ! IT's so fun to see pictures of all your boys!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Your boys are so cute. What fun!