Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Olympics

Okay, so I am a little (a lot) slow at getting these pictures up. Kurt and Caleb went to the Vancouver Olympics in February. They had a great time. I am so jealous of them, I wish I could have been there, but I am so greatful that they had this oppurtunity to go. (Thank you so much Michele - We love you!!) There are so many pictures, that it was kind of overwhelming. I did cut them down, but there are still a ton of pictures. I don't know what a lot of them are of, so if you have any questions, call Kurt or Michele.

Here is Caleb with 2 of the USA Womens hockey players, with their silver medals.




Women's Gold Medal Game



















Caleb playing video games. (If you ask him what his favorite part of the Olympic was, he will tell you playing all the video games!)



Caleb loved the Olympic Caracteers.




This is his favorite one - Sumi









































This is one of the acutual torches. Caleb got to hold it, that is pretty cool.



Caleb playing yet another video game.









Caleb playing knee hockey with some of the other kids of the athletes. He had a lot of fun playing with these kids.









More video games.

















Michele and Caleb





















Caleb and Michele at a Pringles Bar (yes, you are reading and seeing that correctly). Caleb loved it, he tried all different flavors. His favorite were the Dill Pickle and Cheeseburger flavored. Kurts favorite was the Mozzerella flavored. They said that there was any flavor you could think of there
Caleb by all the countries flags.








Caleb builing rock formations.















They went to the Mens USA vs Canada game. Kurt said that it was the best game that he has ever saw in his entire life. Wow! (And Kurt has seen ALOT of hockey games in his life!)
Caleb and Dad cheering on the USA!





USA Womens first game they went to.

They had such a great time. Caleb was so happy to be there, he had the time of his life. He didn't want to come home. They were constantly on the go, he never got bored.
Thanks again Michele for taking them with you!!!

2 comments:

Jen Nielson said...

Who is Michele and how did they get such an incredible opportunity. WOW!!

Kara J said...

That looks like it will go down as one of Caleb's favorite trips ever! He is such a spunky guy! Glad he had so much fun!