Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random Pictures

The boys at the Easter Egg hunt. Beckett giving mom kisses.....
...& Mom loving it!




Beckett being a Red Sox fan.

Braden loves to push Beckett arouned on his car, and surprisingly Beckett loves it also.

I made this cake for a baby shower. I ran to put it in the car, ran back inside the house to grab my keys. I came back out to the car and a little devil named Braden got into it. I don't understand how he got there that fast, he was buckled in the back seat when I ran into the house. They never cease to amaze me! At first I was mad, but then all I could do was laugh. All the girls at the shower just laughed with me!


My boys have found a new way to use Bendaroos. They make pictures on the walls. They change daily.
Kurt has the boys brainwashed to think that he is the coolest, so I had to use the bendaroos to remind my boys who truly is the coolest!!!! Kurt thinks that I am a dork for doing it myself, but hey, Braden helped me do it. (It is my eternal duty to teach my boys the truths of this world.)



No comments: