Monday, March 31, 2008

Blogging

I have to let you know that Kurt is the one who posted the videos. Even he is getting into this blogging stuff. (And he made fun of me!!!) He does give me a hard time though, he says that I am becoming addicted to it. Which I believe is becoming true. I am on the computer more now checking out all my friends blogs. I didn't realize how fun it can be. Then you get disappointed when you check out someones blog and they haven't done any new posts yet. I am grabbing the camera more and taking more pictures, just so that I can stick it up on my blog. AHHHHH I am becoming a blogging freak!!! Anyhow it is fun, so keep the blogs up. Oh, and I love all the comments so keep them coming too! For all you who don't have blogs yet, get one will ya! ( That would be all my family except Lon and Kara, who by the way need to update your blog.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yay for blogging!! i love it how you are addicted too... i knew it would happen sooner or later ;) keep the posts coming!
btw whats lon and karas address?

Jen said...

This sounds like Jesse, he now likes to see the comments that are left and see the new things going on.