Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kurt's Broken Nose

Kurt came home form Hockey the other night. I asked him why he was so late. (It was 11:00 pm and I was already in bed) He said that he was at the ER with a broken nose and stitches. I asked if he was serious, and he said "Have I ever come home from hockey and said anything like that?" So I turned on the light and this was what I saw. He got hit with a puck square in the nose. The picture below is from the next day, his eyes are a more swollen and more purple. Poor Kurt. He has to go in on Friday to have it set. (I can't believe that I got a smile out of him) I still love you Kurt, even though you have two black eyes.




1 comment:

Jen said...

ouch!!!!!!!! looks like that freakin' hurt!