I am late putting these pictures up. We went as a family on the Rail Trail when Beckett was 9 days old. Mom and Caleb on rollerblades (yes, I actually rollerbladed, thank you very much) Carter on his bike, sleeping Braden and Beckett in the stroller, and Kurt walking/jogging pushing the stroller.

I pushed for a little while, so that Kurt could take pictures.

I was a little rusty on the rollerblades at first, but it all came back to me.

This is our 'We survived the Rail Trail' picture. (Okay, so it really is 'I survived the Rail Trail Picture' The boys did awesome, but they hadn't just had a baby.) (I was proud of Carter, he was getting tired, but he kept going and went the whole way.)

We ended up going about 4 miles. It was a perfect day, we all had a great time. It was fun just to get out as a family. I told Kurt he has to give me kudos, for even going out rollerblading after just having a baby. (He did, he was telling people on the rail trail all about me!)
3 comments:
Wow Rach you are an amazing lady!- just a tad crazy! lol You look awesome, I can't believe you Just had a baby 9 days ago!
You are an AMAZING woman. Holy crap, I gave birth, oh let's see, almost 2 years ago and I still wouldn't even think of trying a 4 mile anything! LOL!
Wow!! Rachel, I'm impressed. Your family is darling. Hopefully we can get together soon.
Katie (Edmunds) Pettey
Post a Comment