Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome Beckett

July 30, 2009
My wonderful before picture. Kurt and I hanging out waiting.
Kurt doing a little work while we wait.

Finally after waiting all day, Beckett Gordon Amidon was born at 7:13 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 13 oz. 21 in. long.



Proud Mama

Proud Brothers
Proud Daddy

Our sweet little boy


Braden chillin' at the hospital





Braden would pull up the chair to see Beckett

Braden loves to touch his little head, he is really good at being gentle.

He loves to hold Beckett.



And give him kisses!!!




Carter being a great big brother!


The boys taking over my hospital bed.


Getting Beckett dressed to go home.





All loaded up, ready to go.


Finally home, relaxin'

So excited to be home!!!!



7 comments:

Kara J said...

Oh my heart! What a sweet guy! Lon and I are so excited to meet him! He's darling! You looked too beautiful for someone who just had a baby, Rach! Congratulations to the whole family! Braden makes a great big bro.

Diamond in the Rough said...

Oh my goodness... he's soo cute! You look good too. Congrats to you guys. I love his name :)

Rachel said...

Awww he is the sweetest, chubbiest little round faced newborn I have ever seen! I can't wait to meet him kiss those cheeks! You look so good and all the boys look so happy too :) Congrats Mama!

Jen said...

Rach, I am SOOOOOOO excited for you! I hope to one day be able to meet Beckett! I LOVE the name! I have even thought of using it. Won't be any time soon though! He is one of the cutest newborn's I have ever laid eyes on. I just wanna squeeze his little cheeks and snuggle him. You look absolutely AMAZING! Can u believe that you now have 4 boys? I could just go on and on! Congrats to you all! You are an AMAZING WOMAN! I LOVE YOU!

Hayden Life said...

What a cute little boy and I absolutely adore his little cheeks!
Congats Rach!

Hales Family said...

Oh, lady! My hat is off to you... that's a BIG baby!

Congrats! He is so cute! I'm glad that everything went well.

Jana said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable!